The Infinite Woman Retreat
"I am not original sin.
My sex is not the downfall of Eden. My love is not a distraction. My body is not merely a tool for production and procreation."
Somewhere along the way, we started to see the ways we are powerful as less than.
We started to believe that our vulnerability was weakness, that our sex was dirty, that our desires were too much. Buried under layers of shame, of rage – of so much truth unspoken.
Meanwhile, life itself depends on us.
Our leadership. Our vulnerability. Our tenderness. Our power. Our sensual and sexual expression. Even the dance with our masculine selves – all depends on having a healthy, intact, integrated and fully expressed relationship with our sacred feminine selves.
This relationship may look different ways at different times in our lives. There is no one way to be a woman, no single expression of the feminine. It’s not something you need to be taught.
It’s something you need the space to find.
The Infinite Woman retreat is designed for the woman who wants to nourish whatever parts of herself are asking for her attention.
Whether it is her relationship to sex, her experience of love, her ability to trust, her creative expressions, her resourcefulness, her connection to spirit, her willingness to redefine sisterhood, to be witnessed in her full power, and to see other women in theirs.
This experience is not about improving your relationships – even though it will. This experience is not about feeling sexier, more confident, more juicy – even though you will. This experience is not about having better sex, more powerful orgasms, or increased pleasure in the bedroom – even though you will.
This experience is about figuring out:
- Why we hold ourselves back, and how to stop buying, and selling others on, our limitations.
- Why we often operate in competition with each other, rather than sisterhood…and how much more we could achieve with the support of other women.
- Why we feel scarce or empty sometimes, and how we can feel more of the abundance in our lives.
- How jealousy can open us up to our deepest desires if we let it.
- How we can redesign our relationships with men so they feel life-giving and loving.
- What it takes to surrender completely and with abandon, in the most beautiful, safe and nourishing ways.
- How to release the vast storage of rage and repressed anger that lives just under the surface…and scares the shit out of us.
- That creativity is our superpower and how to infuse more of it into our daily lives.
- That we can stop fucking apologizing for who we are.
You are invited to show up fully to this experience, from wherever you are.
Nervous, excited, undone. Ready, grounded, steady. Turned on, flat. Empty, full. It’s all perfect.